Debt Relief · Real Estate · Personal Injury · Legal Disputes
The Law Office of Chad M Sherwood, LLC, is at your service. We work with individuals and businesses to find solutions for high debt, distressed mortgages and creditor problems. Our legal team also handles a wide array of civil matters from property transactions to contract disputes to injury claims. In every area of our practice, we are committed to providing the high quality of representation you deserve.
Our law firm serves clients in Atlantic City and surrounding communities of Atlantic County and Cape May County, chiefly in the following areas:
- Personal and small-business bankruptcy — Through Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy, we can help save your home, stop creditor actions or simply get a fresh financial start.
- Foreclosure defense — Explore the options, from a legal challenge to a loan modification.
- Real estate — We protect the interests of buyers or sellers in residential closings.
- Personal injury — You are entitled to compensation for harm caused by negligence.
- Civil litigation — We initiate and defend legal action in a wide range of disputes.
Certified Civil Trial Attorney · Legal Solutions In Or Out Of Court
Attorney Chad M Sherwood grew up in Atlantic County and has practiced law in South Jersey since 2000. After working with a local law firm for many years, he opened his own solo practice in Pleasantville in 2011.
Mr. Sherwood's skill and credentials, combined with his professional approach and personalized attention, contribute to a positive experience and favorable outcome, whatever your legal issue.
- You work directly with an accomplished lawyer, not an associate or paralegal.
- His personal policy is to return client calls the same day.
- He is certified as a Civil Trial Attorney* by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- His focused knowledge assures tailor-made, targeted solutions.
Pleasantville Real Estate Law Lawyer
Discuss your situation with an experienced Atlantic City bankruptcy lawyer. We offer a free, confidential consultation, including evenings or weekends by appointment. Call 609-241-9377 or 866-261-2421 or contact us online.
*Chad M Sherwood is certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Only a select number of attorneys practicing in the state meet the rigorous criteria for certification.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.