Using Civil Litigation to Advance Your Interests

People have many different reasons for going to court. Are you seeking monetary damages? A court injunction to stop the other party? A judgment declaring you are in the right? Do you want this issue to go away quietly, or are you prepared to fight it out before a judge and jury?

Litigation Services For Clients In Southern New Jersey

At the Law Office of Chad M Sherwood, LLC, in the Atlantic City area, we represent clients in a comprehensive range of civil litigation matters, including:

  • Contract disputes/breach of contract
  • Fraud
  • Property damage claims
  • Property disputes involving boundary lines or easements
  • Professional negligence, including attorney malpractice
  • Bankruptcy litigation
  • Small Claims, Special Civil Part and Superior Court (Law Division-Civil Part) cases
  • Federal court cases
  • General equity matters
  • Landlord-tenant disputes
  • Title company negligence
  • Foreclosure litigation
  • Negligence
  • Contracts
  • Property rights, property disputes and litigation
  • Commercial litigation
  • Appeals

Our founding attorney, Chad M Sherwood, is a certified civil trial lawyer* in New Jersey. He has the experience and knowledge to reach your goals in contested court proceedings, in negotiations with the other party, or as your legal advocate in a mediation or arbitration. Mr. Sherwood also handles appeals of adverse rulings or verdicts.

You can depend on our legal team to meet with you, discuss your options and set realistic expectations about costs and the prospects for success. As your legal representatives, we will vigorously pursue whatever course of action you choose.

Contact Us · Free Consultation

For a free consultation with a lawyer experienced in civil litigation, contact the Law Office of Chad M Sherwood, LLC, in Pleasantville. Call 609-241-9377 or 866-261-2421 toll free. You can also reach us by completing our simple electronic form.


We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.